Generally no refund of fee is permitted on account of withdrawal/absence once a payment is made to any course of study or in donation.
- A refund claim may, however, be admitted on merits after due consideration of the request by the College/University. If approved, the amount to be refunded shall be within the limits stated below:
- Anytime after admission, but before 10 days from the date of commencement of classes. Total fees excluding registration fee Prescribed by College/University & processing fees of Rs.1000
- Anytime thereafter & within 30 days from the date of commencement of classes Refund will be subject to the condition that the seats so vacated is filled up
- After 30 days from the date of commencement of classes No refund
- ‘REGISTRATION FEES’ is not refundable under any circumstances
- All refunds will be processed by DuttSangh Foundation upon receiving the approval from the College/University based on the recommendation from the Controller, Examination. Requests for withdrawals should be made in the prescribed application available at the Examination Section Office of concerned College/University. Refund will be made only after the candidate has surrendered the ID card, original fee receipt and the dues clearance certificate.
- The refund information given above is indicative and DuttSangh Foundation reserves the right to make changes. Any changes in the above will be informed separately
- Application and Entrance Test Fees once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
If you’re looking for specific information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll help you.